A New Freebie From Me To You...

Ok, My Friend JimP has a dilemma...He is designing a map of the constellations visible in the sky from the perspective of his Game Setting's primary world, his problem is that he was looking for blank sky map templates that he could import into CC3 to work on - but he could find no blank templates. I decided to help my friend out - and so - I made a plain black and white template for him and posted it on the forum.

Now - knowing that I have no life, and knowing that I love to make stuff - one thing lead to another and (Jim - this is something that you should like) I began the task of creating an entire package of templates. I created 17 different versions of the same template in four different grid colors and three different background textures. The zip file is 178 MB big, lol.

Jim - you might want to get these because I basically increased the dimensions of the original templates that I gave you to 4096 x 2195 pixels, and now there are 17 of them and not just two.

Ok - everybody gets these. I would have posted them here but like I said, the file is 178 MB, so here's the download addy:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cd779f8/n/ConstellationsKit.zip

It's a freebie for you all, only please if you use them then please tell me if they work ok in CC3, and what kind of problems you may encounter attempting to import them in.
They are all in .png format - and you can also use them in a regular non - specific image editor like Gimp or Photoshop to make constellation charts / sky maps with.
Hope you like them - and dont forget to read the enclosed .PDF Read Me file with the package.

Regards - Billybob.

P.S. I know that FileFactory can be less than stellar - so I'll try to find someplace better to put them - in the mean time - when you go to the filefactory page - scroll all the way down the page to where it says "Slow Download" (unless you have a Premium Membership - trust me I'm not pushing them) - and go from there.

Comments