Anne1987 is spamming!

Well - another spammer just hit the forum!!! Ralf, Simon, or to whomever it may concern - he, she, or it is at it again, lol.
LOVE JASON DAY?!!! LOVE BURNER SUPERFAST DRIVER?!!!! ...Hmmmmmm...Someone is apparently not taking their meds as prescribed, lol.

Reminds me of when you Google something random sometimes - and you find weird entries in there that say stuff like "Fast burritos at noonday eats big sports hero the lone avenger turkey" - or - "Super weak crab monster kisses lead macaroni nipple as liquid potato falls dead because nuns are not quite republican", LOL!!!

Come to think of it - "Love Jason Day, Love Burner Superfast Driver" sounds like a great title for a cheap "B" movie. I can just see the tag line now:

"His name is Jason Day - the toughest secret agent in Hong Kong! - See him fight Dr. Nefarious Strangefoot's evil henchmen in a race against time to save Linda Lucious - Miss Wisconsin Dairy Festival Queen of 2011, and part time nuclear physicist and Jenny Craig spokesman - from certain peril!

See him race through the streets of Hong Kong in the fastest, most advanced high tech super spy car in the world! It looks like a Hugo - but it's got ten thousand horsepower under the hood baby!

You'll see love - you'll see lust - you'll see heart pounding action and cheap, low budget special effects in....

"LOVE JASON DAY!!! LOVE BURNER SUPERFAST DRIVER!!!"" LOL!!!

Comments

• Wow. That was longer than the actual spam post... :D

Just FYI: I think our moderator Monsen prefers it if you just whisper a comment to him about it in the original spam post thread so he can take care of it rather than create a new thread about it. ;)

Best,
    jaerdaph
  • edited September 2011
    Thanks jaerdaph, I was more or less slap happy because I was tired and getting ready to crash for a nap, lol. But it's fun for me to share my observations on the silly stuff that you run into from time to time. :) My apologies also to Remy - I claim temporary insanity due to momentary fatigue and insomnia induced exhaustion, please excuse me due to extenuating circumstances, lol :) I shall now retire for the evening.
  • edited September 2011
    Lol, still a nice read :p

If spam would be that creative I would adjust my fiters :D
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Yes, please just whisper a note to Monsen or me if you want to make us aware of spamming. We do normally see them quickly anway, so it's not really necessary. The less fuss spamming generates, the better.
This discussion has been closed.