Where is "Wall Features", please?

I've been going through the "Create a Floorplan" section of the manual, and in step 5 it tells me to "Click Wall Features", but for the LIFE of me, I don't see a button anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks!

EDIT: I actually seem to be missing several features described in the tutorial. It's in the CC3 manual, so I'm assuming that it doesn't require any add-ons to work? I do not have additional options for the torches, in the symbol catalog. I only have one. I also do not seem to have the furniture icon they're describing.

My symbol catalog only contains 22 items: Bed Resized, Chair W1, Chest Sm 1, Coffin, Column B 12, Door Wood, Glyph Fire, Human Skeleton, Pentagram 2, Pillar Ornate B, Pit 10' Closed, Plant Pot with Plant, Pool Large, Rocks 1, Sconce with Torch 3, Spiral Stairs 10' Down, Stairs 10' Up, Sword 1, Table Sq with Chairs, Trap Door Wood, Trap Door Resized and Treas Mixed. Is this what I should have?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    There seem to be a couple of small error in this section of the manual. I didn't notice those when I upgraded the manual, so they are present in both the old and the new manual. I'll fix those errors for the next version.

The "Wall Features" and "Furniture" buttons does not exist in vanilla CC3, these are from the DD3 add-on. All the relevant symbols from this section are available in the sample symbol catalog that loads with the dungeon map, without having to load any additional catalogs. The exception is the sconce symbol, where only sconce with torch 3 is available, so use that one.
  • Ah, thanks very much. :) I was totally confused, lol.