SOLVED: Text over default terrain is shown incomplete

Hi,

first I want to apologize if this issue was reported before. I tried to search the forum for my problem but was not able to find anything useful. If someone remembers this issue being discussed in an older discussion please help me to find it.

Ok, I am working on an overland map with the "Annual Overland BW" style. I created some forests with the default terrain forests tool. Now I want to add a text above this forest to name it. I activate the sheet effects and left the glow effect on the text sheet as it is. Then I use the draw text tool and placed the text above the forest. The problem is that the text is somehow incomplete. The contures of the trees shines through to the text. It is hard to discribe. Please look at the attached image.

I tried to rebuild the problem with a new map but there it works without any problems. So there must be a problem in my map. Maybe with the layers and sheets I use. Can anybody help me to get rid of this problem? I don't want to rebuild the whole map again.

Greetings, Tequlyet

Comments