Printing Map Tiles of different sizes to match

been having a lot of fun with the dungeon tiles and working on them from the annual dungeon tiles bonus files, now i'm working on the larger battle maps from CA21.

The thought does occur to me though that i would like to have all my maps the same resoultion/size so they all match up, sqaure for square being the same size
The battle maps come in
16 x 11
23 x 16
33 x 23

where as the small tiles come in 6 x 6 (with a 0.5 edge around the outside for joining etc)

I'm using the small (6 x 6) tiles as my "base" size, so how would i print the other maps (can be on several pages if needed) so they all fit the same scale? This needs to be set so i can give the maps to peeps in my games without access to profantasy software(like in local libary) and simply say "print this" without them having to change anything or install anything
If this doesnt make sense, feel free to slap me :-)

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    edited March 2011
    You should be able to leave the printing options just as they are and print at the standard "Scale Factor" of 5' to the inch (0.08333 : 5). This should be preset in all the templates you mention, and this will result in matching grid size.

To make these available to other players, you can either let them download and install our free printer and viewer, or - which I would normally do - simply print your battle maps to pdf and give them the odf files.
  • I'd probably be going with the PDF option..thanks for clarfying the print options :-)