New to CC3/DD3 with SS2 add-on, please help me!

I am trying to build unique dungeons, I watched the YouTube tutorials and it's helped a little, but I keep having problems with this program as it just refuses to do what I wanted it to do. I will start with the 1st question and add more later.

Here are my specs for when I began starting my maps. Then my questions will come.

---First I started a new map; chose DD3 Dungeon; chose to set it myself
---My Settings the scale is at 1000 x 800; Grid scale at 20

QUESTION #1
For my floorplan, I don't want to use the floors listed when I click the Floor icon. I want the Marble Black.png located in the Bitmaps/Tiles/Dungeons/SS2/Bitmap B folder as the floor. Following the tutorial, I clicked on Fill Style, then Bitmaps, made a new one, called it "Black Marble", found the .png Marble Black VH file. (When I used the other files, they tiled them for some weird reason, or they lose their HQ). I put down the floors, so far it looks great.

Now, when I right-click the floorplan icon and scroll down, for some reason all my files in DD3 Color marked "Stone Grey Floor" (of various types) was changed to match the fill style. And then all the floorplans in Dungeon SS2A and Dungeon SS2B have had all their floor styles changed to the Fill Style.

Why is this? How do I simply make "Black Marble VH" a new floorplan to add to the catalog when I right-click on the Floors icon to choose my floor type?

Comments

• QUESTION #2
    When I switch the Drawing Tools to SS2A or SS2B, none of the images show at all. Why is this and how do I get them to show? Instead, I am getting solid color shapes.
  • QUESTION #3
    Sometimes when I open the drawing tools, I'll get the high quality stuff or sometimes it'll switch and look low quality, blurry, for some reason. I don't know why.
  • QUESTION #4
    Is my CC3 confusing itself with CC2? Sometimes when I go to choose drawing tools or save my map, it's in CC2 format and I don't know why?
  • QUESTION #5
    I want to add all the symbols from CC3, DD3, CD3, and SS2 to my catalog for when I create Dungeon maps. I also want to add the Drawing Tools from them to the Dungeon Designer. How do I do that? When I go to access CC3 with DD3, for example, I don't get the images that come with it. Nor do I get anything when I go to SS2B.

For example, if I start an SS2A dungeon, I get DD3 Color tools and SS2A tools and CC3 Dungeon tools, but I don't get SS2B tools. Why is that?
  • QUESTION #6
    Why is it I can fill a floor or wall with one, high quality image and then it ends up getting tiled and I can't change it back to untiled?