OT- "Bill's Folly" - or "Nobody Likes A Preachy Poindexter".

Hi guys...
Recently I have been getting some guff from several different sources - because, yes, I can get a little bit "wordy" at times (boo hoo hoo - sniff sniffy sniff). Sometimes when you read my posts - I tend to contribute a tad bit more information than may be necessary. Everybody on Earth is a little bit "OCD" - yours truly included, so - don't interpret what I'm doing as trying to come off as a know it all - because - quite frankly - there are those rare occassions when I get caught off gaurd, and seriously dazed by trying to deal with the child proof cap on my aspirin bottle. NO - I am NOT a "know it all". I will however conceed that I AM a "knows a lot" - but certainly not a "know it all". If I come off that way, sorry - my bad.

Ok - enough whining like a little girl - and carrieing on with the "dove with a wounded wing" routine, I'm just a dude who wants to be helpful and give you guys as much info as I possibly can on whatever we're talking about if I know anything at all about the topic at hand. That's the Gestalt of it all - tied up in a tidy little nutshell - no biggy.

Now that I've had my say (I'll take some of that cheese with my whine please) - I have to go take a water retention pill, pour myself a pinky cup of artificially sweetened Satin Celebration morning tea, have a good cry because my pecks aren't quite as "perky" as they once were, readjust my adult diaper, give myself a personal affirmation hug, slip on my "cry for me Argentina" Mu Mu - and my favorite fuzzy pink slippers with the butterfly ties on top, and watch that episode of "Oprah" that I missed last friday. Best regards - (and I hope I gave ya a little chuckle :)) - Billybob. :P

P.S. - Please excuse this post, I missed my meds today, lol.

Comments