When will the Version 3 products for CA Pro, Dioramas Pro & Perspectives Pro coming out???

I ordered your Fantasy Mapper Value Bundle 2 years ago (12-9-2008) and I have not heard any word on the updates for the above listed software.
Nor anything on an updated Tomb Ultimate Mapping. The copy I have ToUM-01-5, covers CC2 Pro... not the version 3 CC3 Dungeon Designer 3 or City Designer 3.
I have emailed the support team and my email has fallen through the cracks. So I am left to posting here....or making an International call.

What is the word?? What is going on with the 4 pieces of software I own?
Why has it been 2 years and nothing?? Have the people that bought this software suite in good faith been forgotten?
Would someone be kind enough to answer my questions?

Comments

• Profantasy doesn't put out dates on when software is about to be released as due dates can slip.

We do know Cosmographer Pro 3 was released at GenCon this year, and the version for the rest of is about to be released.
  • I just purchased Cosmo Pro yesterday because I know Cosmo 3 is around the corner. Can hardly wait!!
  • 17 days later
  • Well that is good to hear that some updates are coming.
    But what about Character Artist Pro, Dioramas Pro & Perspectives Pro?
  • Am curious why if if it was ready to sell at Gen-con it's not available now or at least very soon?
  • Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    edited September 2010
    Posted By: DarqRavenI ordered your Fantasy Mapper Value Bundle 2 years ago (12-9-2008) and I have not heard any word on the updates for the above listed software. Nor anything on an updated Tomb Ultimate Mapping. The copy I have ToUM-01-5, covers CC2 Pro... not the version 3 CC3 Dungeon Designer 3 or City Designer 3. I have emailed the support team and my email has fallen through the cracks. So I am left to posting here....or making an International call. What is the word?? What is going on with the 4 pieces of software I own? Why has it been 2 years and nothing?? Have the people that bought this software suite in good faith been forgotten? Would someone be kind enough to answer my questions?
    We do not ignore emails posted to us. If you don't get a response, it's most likely because your server has bounced our email, particularly if you are on aol. We have a gmail account listed on the contact page - try that one - profantasy@gmail.com.

All the software we sell is fully compatible with CC3, and incorporate CC3 features - Character Artist has sheets, and you can use bitmap fills and effects with Dioramas, for example. However, we don't sell our software on the basis of what it might become. That said, we've released 9 free updates to CC3 since 2006, plus new versions of SS1, SS2, DD3, CD3 and now Cosmographer 3.

I'm sorry that our product development cycle is slower than we might. This applies in particular to the Tome - it was being redone by Allyn, who did the first manual, but was not able to continue with it. Our very own Remy Monsen on this forum has undertaken this enormous challenge - the Tome is as momentous piece of work.

We'll probably do SS3 next. Then we have to consider Dioramas, Perspectives and Character Artist. We are considering our options for those products and are open to suggestions.

What features would you like to see?
  • JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited September 2010
    I would love to see more arm, face,leg, torso, possibilities for CA.

edit:

also: scars, eyebrows, chins, eye-types, mouths, asymetric beards, handlebar mustaches.