What to get next?

Ok it's pay day and i'm now looking at getting my next item in the Profantasy range
So far i have
CC3,DD3, City Designer Pro, City Designer 3, Fractal Terrains, Cosmographer Pro and Annual Vol 3
I'm lookng at this years annual(or one of the others), but at the same time the symbol sets, then the source maps...heck eventually i'll get them all, but have to limit myself to one per month at the moment or my card will cry

I seem to be focusing more on the fantasy side of things rather then modern.

What have you found to be best value for money?

Comments

• bearclawbearclaw Traveler
    The annuals. By far. At least in my experiance. This year has had some wonderful new items. The black & white city style has become one of my favorites. Vol. 1 of the Annual a loads of great new styles. I especially like the parchment styles and John Speed.

Fractal Terrains is good, but I don't find that I use it very much.
  • Posted By: bearclawThe annuals. By far. At least in my experiance. This year has had some wonderful new items. The black & white city style has become one of my favorites. Vol. 1 of the Annual a loads of great new styles. I especially like the parchment styles and John Speed.

Fractal Terrains is good, but I don't find that I use it very much.
    I find it handy for generate random "wild" planets for games and weather patterns etc.

The annuals are high up on my list...so far i've narrowed it down between one of those(poiibly the one with the heradlry, i forget which one that is) and the Castle SM