Scaling bug?

A strange bug that I'm running into.

I'm using CC3 with DD3 with the latest updates.

I'm drawing a custom dungeon map and putting a wall in that is 60' north to south, 2' thick, and using stonework cobble bitmap to fill the wall.

I am attempting to use the Door Dbl Metal Open symbol from the DD3 Color symbol set with Wall features.fsc (so they are breaking symbols)

I scale the doors up to be mammoth portals (20'+ wide) and try to put them into that 60' wall.

Now here's the kicker.

If I put the placement cursor to the RIGHT of the centerline of the wall... the doors are to scale.

But, if I put them to the LEFT of the centerline, they shrink back to normal scale.

Anyone have a clue what the heck is going on?

Comments

• StevenavStevenav Newcomer
    Oh yes, I then tried the Door Dbl Stone Open, and it worked fine. So apparently there's a problem in some of the breaking features in that symbol set.

I'd suggest that profantasy needs to fix these and reissue these symbols.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    We'll look into this, thanks for the note!

In case you want to fix the doors yourself in the meantime: Go into the Symbol Manager and "Edit" the symbol reference. Use "Numeric Edit" on the red Control Point line and check the "Keep DynTrak Scale" box. Close the edit window, affirming the changes. The symbol should now work fine in this map.

If you want to fix it permanently, do the same from within the "Wall features.fsc" catalog.