Printing Problem

This is my first attempt at printing a map. When I press the print logo on the CC3 screen my printer activates, but the paper comes through without printing. Do I have to save the map before I can print it?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Check what sheets you are printing. Some of the template is erroneously set up to only print the common sheet (Which is usually blank in a CC3 drawing) [These should be fixed in the most recent patch, Update 8 though, so if you haven't installed it, you should do so (Brings CC3 up to version 3.40)]
    In the print dialog, there is an option under "view to print", named "sheet". Make sure this is set to "All visible sheets as one page", and NOT "common sheet only".
  • paulpaul Newcomer
    On the registration page is says update 8 is only required if the CC3 version is less than 3.40. I checked and my version is 3.40. Do I still need the update?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    No, if you already have 3.40, you won't need the update (unless you have installed an add-on after you installed the update, the update should always be installed after installing an addon that was released before the update)

Just manually change the sheets to print in the print dialog, and you should be fine.