Figg & Associates Art Museum - from "The Jewel of Yavin" (SWRPG)

Getting some friends together to run through a heist scenario for FFG/Edge's Star Wars RPG. It focuses on stealing a gem from a museum. The map provided in the module has a bunch of info that the PCs need to work for (eg, security droid sweep patterns, etc), so I decided to make a couple of new ones as hand outs.

For reference, you can see the map posted on Wookiepedia here: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Figg_%26_Associates_Art_Museum

I made one version that's a gimme from the Cloud City Department of Tourism - basically the map that would be on the brochure at the museum:

And then there is the full schematic that can be acquired through theft, bribery, or slicing the computer system that shows all the non-public facing areas:

Finally, just in case they want something with a bit of a scale in the image, I have one marked in "Standard Galactic Strides" of 1.5 meters (i.e., 5 foot squares [or near enough]) for gamier minded players:

I'm pretty happy how they turned out. We'll see what my players thing this evening.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeC.C. Charron