Looking for help with rocketship deckplans

First, I’m exceedingly sorry if this is the wrong place for this question. If it is, please remove it.

I’m brand new, this is my very first post.

I’m trying to find help with the deckplans for the rocketship in my fictional universe. I have each deck described in detail in a text document, I’m just not very good at the actual drawing part.

I have very specific ideas on how I would like it to look. If anyone knows people here who can help me with this, that would be awesome.

They don’t have to be super ultra detailed. Just basic floor plan-style is all I need.

I can always discuss price and payment if an agreement is reached!

If it helps, you can also email me: billyheaning@gmail.com, as I’m not very used to this website.

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 40 images Cartographer

Hi, and welcome to the forum, Zwilnik :)

Are the ideas you have similar to some existing style? If they are, it might be helpful if you could link us to some kind of illustration of what you want.

• Further to what Sue wrote, are you looking to map this yourself in CC3+, perhaps with assistance on the Forum from folks online here, or are you preferring someone else to do the mapping for you?

Several folks here are willing to take on mapping commissions from time to time, certainly, if that's a route you wish to take.

Regardless, as Sue suggested, it might be helpful to have some ideas as to exactly what look you're interested in for the final plans, and maybe some of your own sketches just to get some ideas about the size and shape of craft you're intending.