CC3+ Default Window Size

I have been having trouble when I first open CC3+. I have a 4K monitor on Windows 11. When I open CC, the window is very large, almost but not quite maximized. This doesn't happen when I'm undocked and using the built-in laptop screen, and it only started a week or two ago. On complex maps, I can't resize the CC window because it freezes and I get the Windows beach ball "not responsive" mouse cursor. This lasts for 5-10 seconds, and then everything works again, but the window doesn't move or resize at all. I have to minimize the subwindow with just the map, and then the CC3 window can be move or resized normally. Then, I restore the map window and go about my business. This works, but it's cumbersome, and it takes time. I tried to save the map and close CC, as that sometimes sets some things like the map that opens the next time I launch CC. That didn't change the window size.

Is there a way to set the default window size and position for when CC is launched? Some apps have this, and Windows sometimes does this itself, but I can't find a way to do this with CC. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments