Filled walls showing up blank on certain zooms

So I have a large cavern area I wanted to make into an underground lake. I drew all the walls necessary using the "Freehand Sketch" tool, then started converting them into walls. Using the "Change Properties" tool I edited each line so it was '1.0' thick, had the 'Stone' fill, and was on the 'Walls' layer and sheet. When I finished, it was a bit.. odd. First, they still had that weird orange outline. Second, the stone fill only showed up on certain zooms. On the farthest out zoom, it looked like all the stone was there. As I zoomed in closer various bits would disappear. On a near zoom only parts of the walls had any stone filling at all, others just showed the two orange 'borders' where the fill would be.

Help?

Comments

• There's a second part to this too. I probably should wait until the first gets answered, but I guess I'm a bit restless. :)

So the big thing is that I have this large underwater lake that connects to two stonework docks, and the rest of the dungeon attaches to those. So I drew the outline of the entire underground cavern, making sure to not do it all in one go so I had bits and pieces to select from, as only some parts were going to be stone walls (the bits that connected to the docks would just be invisible, since it just goes from worked stone floor -> water). I then copied all of those lines, moved it to the side, added some closing bits, and turned that fill into water. Then I was going to edit the original lines and turn them into stone walls. The problem with that is seen above.

The new problem is seen below. It looks like the water segments didn't close properly, or something, as I now have what you see below. The weird thing is that sometimes when moving around the map, occasionally it looks fine. But then I click one tick to the left and it's back to ick.

Secondary help?
  • Man, I feel horrible multi-posting like this. Ok, second problem with the water is still there, but it seems like I've figured out the first one. Using 'Stonework Cobble bitmap' instead of 'Stone' as the fill fixes the whole issue. Perhaps just using the 'bitmap' one instead of the non is what did it? Ah well, problem one is fixed. :)
  • About the first post : I you still have (had?) oranges lines it's probably because the Outline option is checked in the Fill Style dialog.
    About the second : I have seen two cases when such a line occured
    a) One of your line entity is doubled : explode the entity, preferably on a specific sheet with Hide All others, and check with list.
    b) Smooth lines with infinte computation : try to locate where it occurs, using the Node Edit to slightly displace the faulty node usually makes it all right.