WIP: ICS Majestic Virtuosity

I decided to work on the design of her sister ship the ICS Majestic Virtuosity which has a slightly simpler hull shape that will be easier to fill. (Only the top and bottom decks will have a different profile.) The drive systems remain the same in both ships.
Here are the internals I have so far. You may notice I've filled the secondary hull with bunkrooms for enlisted personal. Each bunkroom contains two bunk beds (4 crew), a cabinet and a writing desk and is attached to washroom (most are shared between two bunkrooms but a few have their own). Both bunkrooms and bathrooms are custom symbols (2 of each) that I constructed by defining the furnishings of each room as its own symbol and exploding the furniture symbols they contained into their component images. This reduced the number of symbol references in the the map by at least 75%. I'm considering moving the quarters either up to Deck 2 or down to Subdeck 1 replacing them on Deck 1 with common facilities. Officers will have quarters in the primary hull (which I'm still designing). (224 enlisted should be enough. How many officers should they need?)

Since this a different ship I'll start a new discussion for it. (Yes, my ICS ship names are deliberately pompous. ;) )

And so it begins.
Royal ScribeC.C. CharronLoopysueGlitchEdECalibreJuanpiroflo1