Looking for styleguides in CC3+

In CC3 a folder is created for annuals, in which one finds not only the symbol catalogues but also the three or four page style guides that each monthly issue has. I can't locate a similar folder in CC3+. Does anyone know if there is one, or if not, where I can locate the guides? I have the ones for the first six annuals, but just picked up Annual 16 (with Sue's amazing Forest Trail set, etc) and would like to look over the guides.

Thanks!

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

The guides are in each of the issue folders in the C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Annual folder.

• But when I start a new Napoleonic Map in CC3, I can select it from the I'm a little befarkeled here.

I still have CC3 installed on my computer as well as CC3+.

When I go to the CC3 folder you can it starts with Annual Issue 1 and it goes to Issue 96

When I go to the CC3+ folder, note it starts with Issue 64, then skips to Issues 97 -121 but then has additional entries for CA45 to CA155.

I tried to download issues 1 - 36. They all ask me if I want to repair or remove the files, and I select 3. I specify the file location to be the annual subdirectory in CC3+. It does its thing, but the downloads do not show up in the CC3+/Annual section.

But when I start a new Napoleonic Map in CC3, I can select it from the choices in the wizard as seen below:

So, should I:

Uninstall CC3, then download the annuals from Issue 1 to 1ssue 97?

Uninstall CC3, then repair CC3+

Uninstall CC3, then attempt to download the Issues from 1 to 97?

Uninstall both CC3 and CC3+ and then reinstall CC3+? This fills me with terror as I think it would kill all my previous maps?

Thanks.

Mike