Hello and here are my maps!

At last! A dedicated forum for CC3 mappers to share maps. Having discovered this I have begun to upload my maps onto Picasa and you can check them out here:

picasaweb.google.com/corey.sonnenberg

I GM for my gaming group and we use a Virtual Table Top for our face to face games. I run a GM client on my laptop and a second PC runs the player client with the monitor facing the table.

More maps to come!

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Very nice maps. Seems like you have put quite some work into them to make them look good.
    Posted By: OrpheoI GM for my gaming group and we use a Virtual Table Top for our face to face games. I run a GM client on my laptop and a second PC runs the player client with the monitor facing the table.
    Nice. Saves one from both having to print battle maps, and from having to clear space on the table for combats. I run a quite similar setup myself, except that I use my TV to output the data.
  • More maps added. Follow link above.
  • Those are very nice maps. You seem to have mastered the sheet effects - I like the use of bevel effects to give the dungeon maps a 3D look.
  • Thanks for the encouraging comments. I also have the whole of B7 Rahasia mapped out, Expedition to Castle Ravenloft and a couple of Goodman Games' Dungeon Crawl Classics. These I can't post up for obvious reasons.
  • TomeTome Betatester
    edited May 2008
    Great maps

Posted By: Orpheo
    I GM for my gaming group and we use a Virtual Table Top for our face to face games. I run a GM client on my laptop and a second PC runs the player client with the monitor facing the table.
    I do the same with my laptop. For mine though I use the laptops vga out for hte second monitor. You can spread your desktop over both screens. Sow one map on yours and another on theirs.

Again great maps.
  • Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    Where are you getting the art for these excellent maps? I really like your use of lighting.
  • edited May 2008
    Posted By: Simon RogersWhere are you getting the art for these excellent maps?
    Most of the art is collected from the, dare I say it, Dundjinni forums and the CSUAC.