Lighting Issue

So I'm hoping to maybe solve this without having to bother Ralf and tech support AGAIN.....my program is awful glitchy lately and weird things have been happening. Ralf spent countless hours working on my system earlier in the week with a license invalid message...so I'm going to reach out to the community first....

I'm working on the Day and Night Lighting 2015 Annual for my series. I did a map in Schley style - a small village scene with interiors (an inn, a shop, a temple and a cottage). I was hoping to then to the Day/Night Lighting annual for that. When i go to Global Sun settings it's already checked off for Activate Lighting....yet my map is not dark, no matter the settings (see attached). I then opened a random village map to set lighting to that, and that too had the Global Sun already set, yet the map is not dark on that either, and i am finding this with every existing map that I open or start. What's going wrong?

However, when I open the maps that come with the Annual they open dark with the lighting working perfectly (see attachment). I'm stumped.

Comments