Style Guides

In CC3 a folder is created for annuals, in which one finds not only the symbol catalogues but also the three or four page style guides that each monthly issue has. I can't locate a similar folder in CC3+. Does anyone know if there is one, or if not, where I can locate the guides? I have the ones for the first six annuals, but just picked up Annual 16 (with Sue's amazing Forest Trail set, etc) and would like to look over the guides.

Thanks!

JimP

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

Thank you! :)

The guide is in the issue folder in each case. So for Forest Trail, which was done in 2 parts, there is one in each folder:

C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Annual\Issue 191 - Forest Trail

C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Annual\Issue 192A - Forest Trail 2

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

Note that the file structure for CC3+ is exactly the same as for CC3, with one critical difference. While CC3 kept all the data files in it's installation directory along the actual program files, CC3+ instead puts all the data files in a separate directory, C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus by default, insteaf of the installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Profantasy\CC3Plus). You'll find everything you used to find in the installation directory in the data directory.

LoopysueRoyal Scribe
  • Thanks, folks! Turns out the folder was hidden and I had to change settings in File Explorer in order for it to show up. Got it now!

Royal Scribe