WIP: Brimstone Keep

Hi Folks,

I need to up my game with CC3+. I've come to the point where I really detest working 7.00-4.00 with a 1.5-2 hour round trip each day and want to 'retire' (I'm 60) with game related stuff, particularly caartography, providing an income stream - still too young for a pension here unfortunately. Downsizing may be an option...how to get the significantly better half on board with that concept will be a challenge but luckily she feels the same way about her job so it may not be that difficult!

So, inspired by both the maps in the Humble Bundle pack and the random dungeon generator, I created the below. This is Level 1 of Brimstone Keep. I'll use this level as practice, particularly for the lighting - thanks for the great video the other week @Ralf - and continue 'building' the keep as an adventure location. There will be at least 1, possibly 2 other subterranian levels and of course the upper level floorplans and so on.

QuentenLoopysueJimPRalfMonsenRicko HascheAleD

Comments

• Further to the above. I'm also working on the opening adventure of a modern era campaign (serialised) for Pulp Cthulhu. The inspiration for this is Matthew Reilly's, Jack West Jnr series of novels and movies like The Kingsman franchise. The climax of the adventure will take place in Pnakotus (?) the Yithian City in outback WA from Lovecraft's, The Shadow Out of Time story.

Any suggestions for a good style to do something like the below?

JimPRicko HascheAleD