Hello!

Hello Profantasy forum users.

I've been a long time forum lurker and semi occasional user of the CC software since 2007.

My love of maps and cartography stems from a couple of different angles. Firstly, when I was younger, I used to draw plans of ponds and water gardens, in the vain hope that one day my parents might actually build me one (no chance!), which led me to my eventual career in horticulture.

Secondarily, I got into playing fantasy RPGs when I was a bit older, namely the Fighting Fantasy and Advanced Fighting Fantasy books by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone. One map in particular really caught my imagination and that was Port Blacksand, from the AFF book Blacksand! I believe it was drawn by Steve Luxton (I'd love an annual style ;)). Since then I've played D&D on and off and I was a DM for a Neverwinter Nights persistent world for a few years. I'm also a fan of Warhammer 40,00o and fantasy/sci-fi genres in general.

I've recently started playing with CC3+ and various add-ons again and I'm looking forward to showing off some of my work to you.

All the best and happy mapping!

W4T.

MonsenLoopysueRicko HascheCalibremike robelTheIneffableCheese

Comments