Cosmographer 3D Map Help

My home brew Traveller has gotten to the point I am starting to make sector and sub sector maps.

To add more reality I wanted to make them 3d instead of the standard flat 'Traveller" maps

I was able to figure the scale for the rough scale for a sector map - 32 x 40 parsec / 104 x 130 ly & sub sector map - 8 x 10 parsec / 26 x 32.5 ly

When I place the star it automatically puts the text for the system name & the + / - off the maps 0 Z (not a problem) . However, the size of the text is HUGE.

Also, when I use the draw distance between the star tool, the line and distance measurement is miniscule.

Is there any easy way to adjust those sizes to be useable ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Lurker, I am no expert, but could you maybe show a screenshot or picture of what is happening or what you are trying to do? I probably cannot help you as I am still new to the software as well, but am sure there are plenty of folks here that will know how to resolve. :)

• If you click on the change properties on the left, then click the text, then do it, it will pull up a menu and you can select to adjust the text. Also, on the right, there is text properties you can click on to change the default values.

As for the line, you can also change its properties using the change properties menu. Just changing the line thickness should work.

lurkerroflo1