CC3+ and the city designer

I recently bought CC3+ with Cosmographer 3. I was a little surprised to see the icons for city designer 3 and for dungeon designer 3 next to the icon for CC3+ and for cosmographer 3. So today I decided to try to make a city. When I picked the template it loaded up some default city symbols. I tried clicking on the icons in the toolbar to look at some other symbol catalogues but those lists are empty. So I navigated to the section in the program data folders and found the default catalogue and also found a folder called CA63 Jon Roberts, there are a few catalogues in there but there are no others in the cities folder under symbols. My understanding is that city designer 3 should come with a lot more symbols. The same thing is true of the dungeon designer symbol catalogues although there are some more folders and symbol catalogues under dungeons in the program data folder.

So as I said, I was surprised to even see that I seemed to have city designer 3 and dungeon designer 3 installed. So my question is : Do City Designer 3 and Dungeon Designer 3 come with CC3+? If so, shouldn't there be more symbols and shouldn't they be linked to the icons in the toolbar? If there are supposed to be more symbols where can I get them?

Comments