Export to CC3+

db2000db2000 Traveler

Hi Folks,

One more question for now if anyone is able to answer. I created a map in Fractal Terrains 3+ and exported the entire map to CC3+. When I load up in CC3+ I get the map detail in image 1 but would like to get the detail in image 2 instead. Anyone able to let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I am missing. Many thanks

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

Pick the_CC3+ Mike Schley export setting when exporting from CC3+. Or, if you have defined your own export setting, make sure to use the @Templates\CC3+ Mike Schley.FCW template file in the first page of the export settings.

LoopysueJimP
  • db2000db2000 Traveler

Hi Monsen,

Sorry, not sure I understand. I did the export from Fractal terrains 3+ to CC3+ Using file/save campaign cartographer file and chose CC3+ Mike Schley. This is what gave me the image in image 1 when loaded into CC3+. Are you saying I have to now export image 1 from within CC3+ ?? Or did you mean when exporting to CC3+ (if so this was the result).

Many thanks

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

If that's the result of picking the Mike Schely option during export, then it looks like there is either something wrong with your export options, or the template file is missing.

Can you in the export dialog after picking the Schley export setting hit the Edit button instead of the Export World button. On the first page of the editor, make sure the template is set like this

Also, to confirm the file actually exists as well, hit the button with the three dots there, that should bring up a file open dialog that should show the available template files. Make sure the Mike Schley template is actually among the files shown here.

db2000
  • db2000db2000 Traveler

Hi Monsen,

It worked when I changed advanced to basic in the menu. Many thanks ;0)

JimP