FT3 to CC3+ - issue with changing the Fill Style of a landmass
Newbie mapper here! Sorry to bother you with this issue I'm facing right now.
So I followed the amazing tutorial on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuhB_LXr3Sg) and I've been able to create a couple of overland maps with this tecnique: it worked like a charme.
Now...I'm stuck with a map that keeps crashing my CC3+ instance each time I try to use a bitmap in a Fill Style
- I've attached the ".fcw" exported from FT3 so everyone can test it.
- I've exported the "view" using the "Coastline Only" preset in FT3 cause I don't need anything else.
- The attached map is as it comes out of FT3.
To reproduce the issue:
- Explode the object to get from a Multipoly to a Polygon
- "Change properties" => select the bigger landmass and change its Fill Style to any bitmap you want, like "Grassland bitmap".
- CC3+ crashes
Is it a problem of my computer/installation?
Is it a problem in the object I'm trying to fill? Is it something that can be fixed? So I know what to do in the future.
If you need more information, just ask and I'll reply asap.
Thank you so much!