CC3+ will not open

I don't know what I did wrong, but I saved my last map and now the whole program will not open. It's like it's trying to open, but the program just crashes or won't start at all. I don't know what to do, and I certainly don't want to lose my map. Help please.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

Since CC3+ always tries to open the last map on load, there is a chance that something has gone wrong with it.

First, to open CC3+, try to either double-click on another .fcw file on your drive, since that will open CC3+ with that file instead of your map, or rename your map file before starting CC3+, since this will cause CC3+ to not find it and will open up without a map (showing a black screen).

After that, you can try opening your map using File -> Open. If that crashes CC3+ immediately we know where the problem lies and can take it from there.

roflo1
  • I tried all of that, it sill will not open. I've tried renaming the file, I deleted the files, I tried uninstalling CC3+ and it is till not opening program at all.

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

In that case, I think it is best that you put in a tech support request. You'll find the form on your registered user pages. They should be able to get you back up and running.

roflo1