Pär Lindström BW Bundle File is Messed Up

I think the file is from the current bundle because I do not have the 2013 annual.

When I make a map, or load the sample maps, instead is displaying the border, it just provides red X. I know this means that CC3 cannot find the image for these.

After investigating, there seems to be some labeling inconsistencies. CC3 files are being told to look in sections labeled Pär Lindström BW. However, many of the folders are labeled Paer Lindstroem BW. I changed the folder names in a couple of places that so far seem to have allowed CC3 to find the correct images. But since there are so many folders in various places, I am not 100% sure I got them all.

Also, the bundle installed two folders in the symbol category. One is named Paer Lindstroem BW and the other Pär Lindström BW. Yet the contents seem exactly the same.

The problem I am currently having is that none of the tools work. I cannot find a way to change that. Any idea where I need to look? Because I am pretty sure it is the name being wrong that is causing the problem.

Comments