Cartographer's Collection 2

Hi. I bought my copy of CC3 years ago. I got the Humble Bundle and I'm just now trying to install them all on my new laptop. I'm trying to install Cartographer's Collection 2, but it's not like the other installs. It's a zip file that you download, but there isn't an exe file to start an install. There is an msi that does 'something', but i don't know what it actually installed or if it installed anything at all.

What is actually in Cartographer's Collection 2?

also, what does the CC3+ lifetime  license do?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

I don't have that installer myself, but generally, a .msi file is an installer file, and should be the same as a .exe when it comes to install. The collection should contain various styles that will be installed into your CC3+ installation.

The CC3+ lifetime license is just a standard CC3+ license without an expiration date. (Same as if you buy CC3+ directly from the ProFantasy website). It's just called a lifetime license, because some of the bundles have been sold with a time limited license for the lower tiers.

• I have installed the file in the past. I just unzipped it and then ran the install file. I assumed it was an exe, but I don't remember looking at the extension.

As for what is in the collection, look at this thread towards the bottom. Ralf has uploaded a spread sheet for all three collections:

https://forum.profantasy.com/discussion/12809/humble-bundle-2022-contents