One Day Worldbuilder Question

I'm playing around with the ODW, and have run into an issue.

1. When I save as the Special MDR File, there are only two elevations - land and sea. Each of these is flat.
  2. I can save as a "regular" Wilbur MDR file and get the appropriate elevations, but this always leaves a grey border around the world. This gray border is apparently counted as an elevation, because when I run the precipitation based erosion, it also erodes this border. Then when I export to CC3+ these border areas are included in the land & sea elevation polygons.
  3. Note: I can reduce the size of the gray border in the Wilbur MDR file by fiddling with what toolbars are shown in FT3 and zooming in so that the entire window is filled with map (no black borders in FT3+ view). But I can't eliminate them entirely - there is always at least a 4 or 5 pixel border on the left and top sides, which gets eroded.

Screenshots attached. Can anyone tell me where I might be messing up?

Special MDR:

Wilbur MDR:

Wilbur MDR Eroded (I only did the Precipitation Based, with no other map prep, so it doesn't look exactly like it does when I go through all the steps. But it gives you the idea of what I'm talking about.)

Comments