Can't Get Annual 6 High Space Tiles to Work...

defendidefendi Betatester Newcomer

Hello, All.

Never had this problem with CC3 before. I can't get High Space SF tiles for deck plans to work. The ones that come in Annual 6. I install Annual 6 and it seems to install many of the tiles in bitmaps, but I can't find the main symbols (like objects and consoles) anywhere. The drawing tools that he uses in the tutorial don't seem to exist either, and when I pull up one of the sample maps, they just have the white blocks with the red X in most of the spaces. Anyone have any ideas? I asked support about it last night but they haven't responded and I think he's gone home for the day now. I wanted to do a test map at lunch, but I'm starting to think that won't be possible.

I'm almost starting to think it simply won't work if you don't own cosmographer (which I don't).

Thanks!

Bob

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited April 2022

You're right about the Cosmographer aspect. That is, you can use the tiles without Cosmographer, but this annual is just a collection of tiles and a few floor overlay symbols. The spaceship in the example maps include cosmographer assets as a way to show off how you can utilize these tiles, as it is a bit difficult to show of something meaningfull with them just by themselves, but they can be used along with other products, such as in a modern SS3 floorplan or that weird futuristic room buried in the dungeon (Expedition to the Barrier Peaks inspired?)

As for support, it is still a holiday today, so I am pretty sure everyone had the day off.

• defendidefendi Betatester Newcomer

That answers it. Maybe I'll just buy Cosmographer. :)