Reset Origin

I just installed the Tactical Map Annual and am having all sorts of problems, but the specific issue right now is the origin. I tried to reset the origin because "Insert Drawing" was having all sorts of issues with how it imported the bmp file.

After setting the origin manually, I get the following whenever I try to import a drawing. Notice the big rectangle attached to it. How do I make it go away?

Update.

The frame seems to come from the picture I was previously trying to import. When I switched to a new picture, that frame went away, so I tried to insert the file.

I used the Tactical Map, setting the dimensions to 10000 x 10000. I then imported a drawing and when I set the origin for the first corner at 0,0 and then drag the mouse to the upper right, I get this:

I tried again to insert the new map and types the origin as 0,0, then set the 2nd point as 10000,10000 and I got the same result.

Does this map tool have some sort of maximum size.

It appears this product may not fit my needs.

Perhaps the problem is I did not update to the new build? I deinstalled the annual and then deinstalled the program update, restarted the computer, installed the program update, made a small map, then installed the map annual, and got the same result?

Must I remove CC3+ and all its components and reinstall the whole thing? I shudder to think what will happen to my previous work.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Comments