How do I get rid of a border?

I have a map that features a selection of the original and I want to put it back. No problem except that the original map has a border that I can't select and therefore erase. The attached has a background courtesy of View>Window Colour so you can see it. I've tried all afternoon and I cannot hide or delete it.

Best Answer

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Accepted Answer

The white border is the screen, it is there to hide entities that stick out behind the map border.

The reason that you cannot erase it is that it is on a frozen layer (MAP BORDER). Simply click the layer indicator, find the MAP BORDER layer, and click the little F i the checkbox to unfreeze it. Now you can delete everything on the layer as normal.

Answers

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Accepted Answer

The white border is the screen, it is there to hide entities that stick out behind the map border.

The reason that you cannot erase it is that it is on a frozen layer (MAP BORDER). Simply click the layer indicator, find the MAP BORDER layer, and click the little F i the checkbox to unfreeze it. Now you can delete everything on the layer as normal.