Possibly missing tutorial maps from User Manual

G'Day everyone,

I have started going through the tutorial in the manual, and it references drawings of the map in progress. I have looked for them in my install, but I have not been able to find them.

Are those files included with CC3+, and if so, where would they normally be located?

Is there somewhere else where these files can be downloaded from?

Finally, if I encounter a problem/challenge/derp moment with CC3+, is this the place to seek the wisdom of those more experienced than I?

Thanking you for your time, and consideration,

m13

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

All tutorial maps from the user manual should be in @Tutorials\UserManual. If any are missing, I'd very much like to know which. And yes, they are installed along with CC3+.

And yes, this is a good place to seek wisdom. :)

Loopysue
  • Well, I (literally) just reinstalled cc3+, and then I looked in ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Tutorials and there is no UserManual folder.

I got the Humble Bundle offering, so there is CIT & World Builder folders there, along with a World Builders Compendium.pdf file.

do you have any ideas/suggestions/tips/etc?

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker

I just noticed this folder is only in the Update, not it in the full install (will be fixing this). For now, just run Update 26 and it should install the UserManual folder.

Loopysueroflo1
  • Hi Ralf. Thank you for your reply. I ran the update file, and it placed the missing files there.

I have been following the tutorial, and ran into something that didn't look right, so I wanted to look at the drawings to see if I could work out whether there was an actual problem, or if I missed something.

Now I have something to look forward to doing in the morning, since it is getting late over here.

Once more, thank you for your help.