Installation of multiple products

Hi folks!

After buying all of the annuals a while ago I completely lost track on which ones I have installed already and which ones are still missing. Is there a tool that could check this for my and automatically install all missing add ons?

Doing this manually really is a big chore...

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

You don't need to worry, Fersus. Just install what you have (after making sure you have the latest installers downloaded from the site). If something is already installed you can install in repair mode, which makes good sense anyway when you consider how many minor bugs are fixed all the time.

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

Which ones you have installed can be checked via Tools -> Add Ons. (Only shows those that have been installed with the full year installer, so won't be listed if you have installed each issue individually).

Loopysueroflo1
  • Bummer I really hoped there was a global installation tool. The annuals are like 20 files, and after checking the add-on section I saw that I'm missing at least 10, not to mention the 11 I have to (re)install from this year.

Well, I guess I'll get started then...

• I recently bought a new computer and had to download and install the ProFantasy software on it. And I own EVERYTHING. It was quite a task but just took a little patience. I think the downloading was more tiresome than the actual installation.

• Some sort of a install tool with a list of all you own and the option to pick and choose what you want to have installed would be really great. Even with "a little patience" it really a quite annoying task to repeatedly download, start it, click accept, click next 5 times, then finish. This is all pretty mindless and could be be automated...