Darklands City: Problem with connecting symbols when using metric template

ArestrisArestris Newcomer
edited November 2021 in Community Support

Hello!

I've a problem with connections symbols, when I use the Darklands city metric template (I actually assume, the problem is more with use of metric templates and the adjusted scaling for those). When I want to use them, for example for a city wall, there are big gaps between the symbols and they don't connect at all (see image). In the imperial template anything works as intended. It also works, when I set the symbol scale from 0.30240 (default for metric template) to 1, but then of course, the wall is gigantic in comparison to the rest of the map.

So my question is, is there any other solution, like a setting that I can adjust, to fix this problem, other than upscaling the symbol or simply not using metric templates?

roflo1

Best Answer

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    edited November 2021 Accepted Answer

Ralf Schemmann has very kindly checked the adjustment I made and created a new symbol catalogue. This will be included in the installer when it is next updated, but he said you could have it now.

All you need to do is use this copy to overwrite the one of the same name in this folder:

C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Cities\CA177 Darklands City

ArestrisAleD

Answers