Bug in Fractal terrains 3 - Directory carpet not accepted

Hello, yesterday I bought the Profantasy bundle and bla bla bla, i did a map in fractal terrains 3 and tried to save it but i couldn't because it gave me an error and after the error i just couldn't save, using "save" or "save as" didn't gave me any prompt, I unistalled and installed and i could save one map in a random carpet, I tried again to save in the carpet i wanted and again an error ( i forgot to take screenshot), after trying various things i came to the conclusion that the reason was because one of the folders where the folder i wanted to use was in was called 私 and the reason the error prompt never appeared again but couldn't save was because the carpet was marked as "favourite folder". I just unistalled again and solved the problem by just using another carpet but it would be good if you solve that bug.

P.D.: i don't know if it is the right category

Comments

• jslaytonjslayton Moderator, ProFantasy Mapmaker

There is a good chance that non-ANSI names will likely cause failure to save. A likely workaround is to create a path composed only of ANSI (preferably ASCII) characters such as C:\FTDocs.

I'll add that to the bug list.