Carthographer's Collection 1 - How to use?

I got the Humble Bundle package, and I don't quite understand how CCI works. It says that it provides tools for creating maps in CC3, but I don't see any new symbols at all. There's a new file I have that looks like this when opened in a program.

Clicking on the boxes doesn't do anything.

Comments

• I have the same problem. I believe the links to the files are incorrect but not sure how to repair them. Everything is in the directory just not reflected properly in this file.

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

I don't have access to that particular installer, so I can't test it out myself, but it looks like things aren't set up right., possibly a bug with the installer. I'll notify the appropriate people. Check back to this topic later.

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker

There was an error in an early version of that setup. This has been fixed in the meantime. Please re-download the setup from your registration page and re-run it.

Loopysue
  • I had an identical problem with Cosmographer, which I ultimately narrowed down to the installation directory. I changed the installation path of CC3+ to d:\ProgramData folder, because C: is a system-exclusive drive on my computer. The Cosmographer installer, however, uses the c:\ProgramData path as default, ignoring the directory where CC3+ is actually installed. Because of that, it never shown in CC3+.

I only resolved the problem by reinstalling CC3+ to the recommended path on C: drive. If possible, please try to fix this issue.