generic isometric dungeon

I was somewhat careless in measuring the rooms. I didn't start from the same side each time.

I'll post the text, the 900 pixel overall maps, and then pieces so you can see details. I have it zipped, which will also be posted.

This large isometric dungeon has 2 entrances. The distances down to the water are mostly estimates as I found I couldn't remember where I had decided to mark for other distances down. The stair distances are accurate. Room sizes are estimates based on the floors are made of 10' x 10' squares.

No monsters listed, I leave that up to you.

Fog on the water.

Room 1 and room 13 are the entrances.

Room 1) 175 foot drop down to the water.

about 25 feet long and v15 feet wide. Water flowing out of the wall and across the room. Feeds the lake below. The floor is slightly slippry.

Only 2 walls. The short path to room 3 has a 3 foot drop down into room 3.

Room 2) 30' x 30' No walls. Two broken tables. No railing stone steps going down to room 4.

Room 3) One wall piece. Otherwise no walls. 115 foot long, no railing, stairs going down to location 5A

A stone stair, with a 15 foot gap, going down to room 4.

Room 4) 30' x 50' no walls. Several skeletal remains and some rocks. One wood barrel. 100 foot drop down to the water.

Room 5) 40' x 50'. Walls where there are wall symbols. A hole under the pillars. Three crates next to the wall. Hole in the path into room 11.

Location 5A) Landing from room 3 into room 6. Wooden stairs lead down into a cage with a wooden door.

Room 6) About 80' x 80' with a large rectangular hole down to the water. Only one large wall, on piece of a wall. Location 20 is a wobbly wood and rope bridge. The stone floor pieces that is the other route to broken bridge 19, could wobble when walked on.

Room 7) 30' x 40' no walls. A stone statue with raised sword. Four chairs and a table. Food patters of meat, vegetables, and bread on the table. seating for four. No railing stone stairs going up to room 8, a wood door blocks the entrance.

Room 8) 40' x 30' Walls up to 15 feet on all four sides. Two wall drains, on hole in the floor. Skeletal remains. One chest.

Room 9) 20' x 90'. Two walls up to 15' high. The other two have no walls. Three empty cages. Stone coffin and a crate. A toilet with a rug for the feet. A cushioned seat chair next to a table, with meat and a meat cleaver. Three torches in the room, freshly placed. The path to room 22 has no walls.

Room 10) 40' x 30' Two walls 15; high. Stone stairs down from room . Stone door that goes to room 21. Small stalagmite area. Three cushioned chairs. Two broken tables. 50' drop to the water below.

Room 11) L-shaped room. Three walls, 2 partial walls. Stalagmite area could be hiding something. Stone slide goes up to room 12.

Room 12) 30' x 50' Two regular walls up to 15 feet. Two short walls that are 3 feet high. wood door has 15' stone pillars on each side. Small gap in the short wall, drop off into the water.

Room 13) A crumbling stone floor that leads into room 14. It is an entrance into this dungeon. Stone teps go down into room 14.

Room 14) 40' x 60' All four walls go up to 15 feet. Two book shelves next to 2 stone coffins. A hole in the floor partially blocks access to the wood chest. Three wood chairs in the room. Closed stone door leads down to room 17. The wood stairs need repairs. Open stone door leads down to room 15.

Room 15) L-shaped room. Two full walls, the others are partial as shown. Two barrels. Squeaking sounds from the stalagmites. Stone stairs down to room 20.

Room 16) 30' x 50' . Two full walls. A short wall over the water. And a partially full wall on side of room 17 and room 18. Two piles of rocks. And skeletal remains.

Room 17) 20' x 30'. Four full walls up to 15 feet with openings. Wood crate. Pile of rocks.

Room 18) 30' x 30'. Two partial walls and two full walls. Pile of rocks and skeletal remains.

Room 19) 30' x 30' walls on two sides up to 12 feet. Stone pillars opening t room 20. drop off on one side of the room.

Room 20) 40' x 20' Complete wall under the stone stairs. Two partial walls. One stone wall with a wood door, which leads down to room 12.

Location 21) A short stone path. 5% chance for each block to wobble. 155 chance when the stone doors are yanked open.

Room 22) Two skeletal remains. Three wood chests. Only the entrance areas has no walls. The other parts are 20' high.

Monsen[Deleted User]DakLoopysue

Comments