Help!How to use SS1A?

i have ss1 package. i want use ss1a.

But I didn't find SS1A folder in the catalog, only the original Fantasy and Handdrawn.

Where is the SS1A? Hot to use SS1A?

Thanks

Comments

• thehawkthehawk Surveyor

I have a couple more directories there, and looks like 'Sean' is the SS1a.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

From your screenshot, it looks like you are using the SS1 Compatibility Update along with CC3. The compatibility update allows owners of SS1 for CC2 to use it with CC3, but it doesn't provide the new bitmap style SS1v3 does, which is a paid upgrade.

If you already own SS1v3 you may have just installed the wrong version, make sure you install the actual SS1v3 package and not the SS1 compatibility version. If you don't own SS1v3, there is probably an upgrade offer on the the offers tab of your registration page.

Note that CC3 is also quite outdated at this point, it is highly recommended that you upgrade to CC3+.

• PhaedrunsPhaedruns Newcomer

I have installed CC3 v3.03 and i download this setup program file,it looks not a compatibility version.

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited June 2021

Yea, that is the right one. If you really have CC3 v3.03 and that wasn't a typo, you should update it using the latest update first (update 11 I believe, 3.43).

I believe 3.03 was the original release version of CC3, and there have been many updates since then.

Install the latest update, and the try to reinstall SS1v3. If that doesn't help, you'll need to contact tech support using the form found on your registration page.