EMF conversion Issues

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone had encounter the issue I seem to be having,

Im trying to save my file as an EMF, to futher convert/work on as a svg in Inkscape, for some reason (perhaps just a limitation of the conversion) lines with any kind of weight attached to them (ie no zero thickness) ; in my instance my contour lines, seem to convert into complex objects comprised of thousands of smaller lines/objects. The image attached shows a closeup view.

Im thinking perhaps my only option is going to be exporting with zero line thickness and re-adding it in inkscape or correl but would love to hear if anyone has any other options on how to proceed. (ie other methods of exporting to svg or tweaking the EMF save as, ~Im not really sure what the size option on it does outside of the percieved quality of the created EMF file.)

Im not so much worried about the quality or appearance (given you would be unable to notice this except at like 1000% zoom) but am more worried about performance, given I want to eventually end up with it being embedded in a pdf.

Thanks!

Comments