Welcome to the new server.

If you are seeing this message, it means you are now using the forum on the new server, and you can post as normal.

(If you haven't noticed yet, most banner messages like this one on the forum have an X in the upper right corner. Click it to permanently close this message after reading it. [You need to be logged in])

Group, Ungroup, Lock and Unlock

In what was clearly a misguided attempt to rotate my entire map in CC3, I used Group and drag selected the all the sheets and then "did it", followed by Locking it. Uncharacteristically, I then saved the file rather than creating a version. Rotating failed (for unknown reasons) and I then tried to Unlock and Ungroup the sheets.

Since grouping and unlocking prohibits appears to make individual changes impossible, I will likely have to redo the entire map unless the smart folk here can point me in the right direction.

Even worse, I found rotating the map was not required in the first place. I failed to tell the program to use the scale factor rather than fit the image to the page when printing. Grr.

I can attach the FCW if necessary, but I am at the car dealer waiting on my car with my traveling computer which does not contain CC3.

Thanks!

Comments