Sci-Fi Map Assets (Cosmographer)

Hi guys! As I browsed some Annuals there are some sci-fi snippets inside those and as I am going to run a Sci-Fi pnp I was curious if there is an annual pack that contains all the sci-fi releases in a bundle, maybe with a cosmographer integration. Additionally I am looking for Sci-Fi Assets that I might import into CC3+ to create maps with so if anybody is happen to point me in a direction where I can find artists that might sell their sci-fi map assets as a bundle I would greatly welcome it!

Cheers

Comments

• The symbols available are mostly for Middle Ages; however, Cosmographer does come with various Traveller symbols. Any Modern symbol set will have various items that can be used with futuristic maps. There is a Futuristic building symbol set for City Designer.

I know there are fittings for ship's boats, star ships, etc. in Cosmographer.

I think there are Modern symbols in the CSUAC and Dundjinni sets.

You might look at the star ship deck plans here in the forums, some are my works in progress, and the Downports annual, to see if there is anything there that is what you are looking for.

I lose track of what symbols are where sometimes... so other folks will have more detailed info.

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

@Courynn wrote:

Hi guys! As I browsed some Annuals there are some sci-fi snippets inside those and as I am going to run a Sci-Fi pnp I was curious if there is an annual pack that contains all the sci-fi releases in a bundle, maybe with a cosmographer integration.

No, the only way to purchase the annuals are on a volume (year) by volume basis.