soIved -> seem to be missing Bitmaps\Tiles\Dungeon\DD3\DD3 Color\Tile Chequer Border G 1_VL.PNG

JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
edited May 2021 in Community Support

I was working on an old map, and found these were showing up as red Xs. I had installed everything over to my new computer, but it looks like I missed a few things or didn't install them properly.

Here are the others.

Bitmaps\Tiles\Dungeon\DD3\DD3 Color\Tile Chequer Border G 1_VL.PNG

Bitmaps\Tiles\Dungeon\DD3\DD3 Color\Tile Chequer Border G 2_VL.PNG

Bitmaps\Tiles\Dungeon\DD3\DD3 Color\Tile Chequer Border G 3_VL.PNG

There was another one, but I found it.

Is this from an Annual or an add-on ?

Thanks !

edit: I looked on my previous computer, not there either.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

I haven't heard of those files before. Could it be something you had made yourself once upon a time, presumably by making a copy of the Tile Chequer fill and modifying it?

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker

Yeah, I've just searched through all my install files and haven't found these anywhere. Sounds like some custom-edited fills.

• JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited May 2021

I haven't made a custom like that.

I'll start a new map in that style and see what happens.

Well. Its 3 am here, maybe later today.

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

Looked back in time a bit, and found that the references to those files are found in the official DD3 template for CC3. I don't have the actual image files there either, so I don't believe they were never part of the intended install, just leftover references.

The templates for DD3 for CC3+ have been cleaned up, and don't have those references anymore.

DaishoChikara
  • JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited May 2021

I looked in Drawing Properties and found Annual Vandel Dwarves, which is CA94 Dwarven Outpost.

No such bitmap fill is in there. I don't have CC3 installed on my computers anymore. Thanks for checking back then.

edit: Definately old maps... I found a map in the same set with a gone bitmap fill with CC2 in the path to it. So I deleted those two. One said CC3 beta in the path. So, I took those bad references out. They aren't in the new templates.