Getting an Error

I'm having a small issue. I started a patreon and ended up having to use Dungeondraft to put out maps at the rate I needed to put them out to get the ball rolling. NOW that things are rolling I want to switch back to CC3+ slowly because I prefer it. I came over and updated to the latest version and I'm getting the error when I click on the wall or room button. I haven't done a full uninstall and reinstall yet in hopes of having a simple fix.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

That message shows up because there aren't any wall tools in that style, nothing wrong with your installation.

The forlorn cottage style is a very limited style, and works best when used along with the Dungeons of Schley style, in which it is fully integrated.

If you click the All Map Drawing Tools button and select SS4 Dungeons of Schley as the style, you can access the full set of tools. The choice is remembered for the rest of the session, so you can use buttons like the wall button after doing that. (Note that this works between these two styles because they are integrated into each other, it won't work with other styles without also first importing the fills from the other style.)

DmDominationDaishoChikara
  • Thank you very much. It's been a while since I've used CC3+ so it'll take me a bit to learn all the hotkeys/shortcuts/etc.