Performance issues

Hey all. After a while, ive got free time for mapping (finally!), and i´ve started a new map. I´m just noticing that after i put some symbols and so the program has issues at windowing, taking some seconds for each, and every time i push the Redraw button with effects active. It even freezed once. It didnt happen before i put all those symbols and textures.

My CPU´s load is low and im still not receiving my graphic card back, but i´ve been told CC3+ it´s not GPU dependant (for techies, i have a Ryzen 7 3700x with 16gb RAM 3600 CL16, using an old Geforce RTX 1050 until my RTX 3070 is back - it´s on repair-). My CPU and RAM should be more than enough to handle everything... i guess.

So. could it be an graphic card issue which will be solved once my 3070 is back, or should i look elsewhere? (PC config,

Comments

• My 1.6 GHZ cpu computer with 8 gigs of ram could barely handle some effects. My 3.6 GHz cpu computer, with 8 gigs of ram does substationally better. The second computer loads the sample maps from all of the annual issues for this year that I had problems wiith when using the 1.6 GHz cpu computer.

Neither has a graphics card.