Community Atlas 500th Map Competition Results

Thanks to everyone who participated or voted. The contest is now over and the votes tallied, and the results are as follows

Best Map:

Coils of the Cold Coroner by @Autumn Getty - $50 store voucher sponsored by ProFantasy Software Ltd

2nd Place:

The Temple of the Burning Ice by @AleD - $50 store voucher sponsored by @JimP

3rd Place:

Kristol Caverns by @Loopysue - ProFantasy employee, not eligible for prize

4th Place:

The Fire of Lielt'ma by @daperdepa - $25 store voucher sponsored by ProFantasy Software Ltd

5th Place:

Klodevig's Gauntlet by @Lillhans - $25 store voucher sponsored by ProFantasy Software Ltd

500th Atlas Map:

The 500th atlas map was randomly drawn between the maps of the contestants still eligible for a prize. And the winner of this honor was

Fifth Summer Palace of the Winter Queen by @Wyvern - $50 store voucher sponsored by ProFantasy Software Ltd

Congratulations to the winners and a great thanks to everyone who participated. Your maps were all great. I know some of you received 0 votes on your maps, and I hope you don't take that as a sign your maps were bad or feel put of from participating in contest. But the truth is that quite few people voted at all (only 37) which means that there were hardly enough votes to go around at all, and taking into the account that the most popular maps did accumulate a bit more than their average share, this is just how the math works out. 8 maps ended up with 0 votes, and a further 7 with only one vote. So please don't think your map was bad, all the maps in the contest were good maps, but some were better than others.

And thanks to all of you for participating all these great maps for the community atlas. There are several new contributors among you, and I hope at least some of you will consider to continue contributing.

1. Autumn Getty - Coils of the Cold Coroner

2. AleD - The Temple of the Burning Ice

3. Loopysue - Kristol Caverns

4. daperdepa - The Fire of Lielt'ma

5. Lillhans - Klodevig's Gauntlet

500. Wyvern - Fifth Summer Palace of the Winter Queen

BlackYetiAutumn GettyLoopysueTheschabiJimPAleDWyvernMattyEHLizzy_Maracujajmabbottand 1 other.

Comments