Menu bar woes

zace66zace66 Betatester Newcomer

Alas my menu bar is now full of tiny icons (buttons). Before you all cry click the hammer at the bottom of the screen, I HAVE!

It all started with installing most addons/supplements. |I had some icons small and some large. SO I clicked to make ALL large.. ie the use Large icons switch in the 'hammer'. I duly restarted CC3+ and ended up with TINY buttons everywhere.

SO I thought I better unclick it - and go back top add sized buttons - I restarted CC3 and it was all still tiny. I checked the toggle and it was still on... so i tried to turn it off and I find I cannot.

Ive tried the rebuildcc3meny etc etc, all to no joy. Im more than happy to manually edit a config file if needed.. but there are so many. Any and all help appreciated.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited February 2021

Sounds like you are not running with the latest update. The hammer icon should supply four options (small, medium, large, x-large), the single option for just large icons was replaced a while ago now, along with fixes to make things work better on high resolution displays.

Remember, you should always (re-)install the update after installing add-ons.

zace66
  • zace66zace66 Betatester Newcomer

Doh of course....

Mind you installing the latest (26 in my case) it said a newer version was already installed! Anyway - overwriting it did indeed give me all the choices of sizes. The only odd thing is that the hammer on the button at the bottom is now tiny, but everything else is spot on. So I am one happy bunny.

Thank you.