Hello. I exist!

The title of this post might not be all that surprising to you as this isn't actually my first post... oops. ?

Anyway, while my forum name is BlackYeti, my friends call me Phil. I acquired CC3+ about halfway through last year and have been accumulating the various add-ons since then. However, for one reason or another, save for slowly developing a world in FT, I haven't really done anything with them yet; in other words, I a complete newcomer here. I'm actually getting rather impatient to start my first map (unless you count the hand-drawn abominations from my teenage years which I thankfully never kept), so when I do that you can probably expect a sudden barrage of questions from me (especially since I have no experience with CAD software), I apologise in advance for that.

That said, I'm hoping that the transition won't be too bad as I've been watching @Ralf and @Monsen's videos extensively (those are extremely informative and enjoyable to watch, thank you both so much for making them, they are so incredibly helpful ?), I've been reading the Tome, and, while I have not made anything with it yet, I have experimented a little so I'm quite confident regarding the basic features.

I hope we will get along. ?

LoopysueLoreleiMarkOlsenLillhans

Comments