[WIP] - Community Atlas Fire and Ice Entry - Caverns Togu-Hua in Puia Hanahana

Ooookay. This is the start. It's a 25x25 mile little square in Puia Hanahana. From there we find a cavern known to the locals as Togu-Hua. This will be a 3 level dungeon that begins simply enough: a cavern on a hillside. As the party explores, they quickly find that there is more to this cavern than the usual goblins and critters. With an underground stream feeding in from the nearby river, there lies a water source within, to which more fauna and creatures are drawn.

This is the beginning of the regional map. I wanted to keep it simple, but I think I need a name for the volcano and the river. Any ideas?

I stuck with Weilink for the style with the exception of the clouds, which are CSUAC or Dundjinni (I believe).

I'm trying hard to put a frame around it, but the bevel and blend keep messing up.

This is level 2 of the Dungeon. Level one is just getting started. As the last whispers of sunlight disappear, the party notices a drastic drop in temperature. Full of traps and unusual structures, idols and coffins, these are the corrupted tombs. Water still fills a room and the first traces of lava from the nearby volcano can be seen as well. Whom are the coffins for? What spirits still linger here? Will any be joining the party?

This is Level 3 of the dungeon. From there I will work my way up to Level 1 (to be finished later). You see more and more lava as you go further down the dungeon. An evil cult worships here. Where are they? When will they be coming back?

I will be posting the fcw's here. I would really like it, if anyone has time, to make sure that those are OK. I don't want to have any symbols or text fonts that shouldn't be there.

As always, any and all suggestions and critiques are welcome. This IS a work in progress. Still have one level to go (the top).

LillhansLoopysueMonsenLoreleiWyvernMaidhc O CasainjmabbottRicko Hasche